How to send an iPhone App as a gift
It’s your friend’s birthday, and you know they just bought an iPhone. Don’t want to send them a boring present? Why not send them an iPhone App as a gift?
Follow the below steps on how you can gift someone an iPhone App:
1. Firstly, on your iPhone find the App you want to send to your friend
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘Gift This App’
3. You will then see details of App you chose, and the price it will cost you. Tap ‘Next’
4. Enter the details that is required, such as your name and the recipient’s details
5. Then you need to confirm the details and send to your friend
6. Now your friend will receive an email that explains that you sent them a gift
7. For your friend to obtain their gift, they need to click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button
8. They will then need to sign into iTunes to obtain a code
9. Once signed in, they will receive an iTunes redemption code
10. When that code is entered, the App will begin to download right onto their iPhone
By following this simple guide, you will be able to send an iPhone App as a gift. So, the next time you discover a great new App and want your friend to have it, why not send it to them as a gift. By following this guide, they will be exploring that great App in no time!
Have you sent an iPhone App to a friend? Let me know your comments in the box below: