Tweeting using iOS 5
Like to tweet? Have an iPad or iPhone? Well now it is now easy to tweet pictures, videos, links and more, with the integration of Twitter into iOS 5. Apple recently released iOS 5, its updated operating system for iPhone and iPad, and Twitter integration is a big feature.
You no longer need to go to the Twitter app to tweet media to your followers. It’s now easy to tweet photos, videos, maps, YouTube videos, and even reply to your friends with Twitter integration. Below are a few tips on how to tweet using iOS 5:
- Make sure you have iOS 5 installed on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the Settings on you iOS device, scroll down to Twitter, and sign in with your Twitter login details (which you only need to do once)
- If you want to tweet a picture, first take a photo using the camera
- Then open the picture and tap the options icon at the bottom of the screen
- You will now see many options pop-up. Tap the Tweet option and you will now see a tweet sheet to compose your tweet along with your attached photo
- Compose your tweet, and tap Send. Your tweet will be sent along with your photo. That’s how simple it is!
- You can do the same for your videos, links in Safari, YouTube videos and Google Map links
With Twitter integration into iOS 5 it is now really simple to tweet your media. You no longer need to open the Twitter app and attach a photo or video. This is a great feature within iOS 5, and I am sure many users will find tweeting much more exciting.
Have you sent a tweet using iOS 5? Let me know what you think of iOS 5 by leaving your comments in the box below: