How to customise the notifications on your iPhone
Do you want to receive alerts from your iPhone apps in more than one way? Do you want to reduce the way you get notified from certain apps? Follow this simple guide on how to customise your iPhone notifications.
This step-by-step guide will show you how to customise your iPhone notifications:
1. Firstly, go to ‘Settings’ on you iPhone home screen
2. Tap on ‘Notifications’ near the top
3. At the top, make sure your ‘Notifications’ tab is ‘On’
4. Now you can customise all your notifications for all your downloaded apps
5. There are 3 ways of being notified:
Sounds – A sound plays to alert you
Alerts – A pop-up message appears to alert you
Badges – A red number badge appears on the app icon
6. You can use a combination of the 3 types if you like
So by following this simple guide, you can change the types of notifications you receive from your apps. This should help you either reduce the times you are interrupted, or increase the activity you see from your apps.
Have you customised your notifications? Let me know your comments in the box below: